Seek Fitness Classes
No matter your fitness level, if you're looking for that little extra motivation and want to meet like minded people. Our group fitness classes have you covered.
Here at Seek Fitness we encourage group training not only is it an awesome and fun way to get your body into shape but it also helps to keep you more accountable with your fitness, providing you with added support and the benefit of motivating you train that little bit harder!
Classes we have at Seek Fitness Club include:
Group fitness classes with Skyzey our qualified cert 4 personal trainer and group fitness instructor
Skyzey also instructs a super seniors class designed specifically for seniors or pensioners
Beginner and intermediate spin with Lam the SpinKing
Boxfit with Alex (Wilso) Wilson Seek fitnesses boxing legend
Beginner and intermediate spin with Kobe our cert 3 trainee and spin young gun
Group fitness and HIIT classes with Ash
What you need to know ⇒
- All Group classes and Personal Training sessions need to be booked in advanced.
- To ensure you secure your place in the class you want, just simply pop in to see us at the front desk during staffed hours or login to the member portal on this site!
- Some Group classes and Personal Training sessions will attract additional fees. These fees will be clearly displayed upon booking your class of interest and can be settled directly with your Trainer or Class Instructor prior to attending the class.
- Members free classes are subject to change dates & times every now and then. Consideration will be taken to ensure enough notice will be given prior to these changes.
- If unable to attend a class, please cancel your booking 1 day prior to the scheduled session. This prevents other Members from missing out if they are on the wait list for that class.
- Arrive 5 minutes prior to each class.
- Proper hydration is essential.